Have a question? We’ve supplied answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find the answer you need, please contact us! We are always happy to hear from you.
Our Watch Band Products
- What are considered men's sizes?
- 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 26 28 30 +
- What are ladies sizes?
- 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
- What does size x buckle mean?
- Size is the measurement in mm between the watch lugs. Buckle size is the measurement in mm of the strap where if is attached to the buckle and/ or the measurement of the buckle.
- What does the word taper mean?
- Taper is the measurement difference between the watch band lug width and the buckle width. The standard taper on a watch band has always been 2mm (e.g. 18 x 16). Current fashion trends can show little or no taper so we offer the choice to specify your exact requirement of lug and buckle widths.
- What is the length of a Regular Men's watch band?
This varies slightly depending on the manufacturer, but the overall average of both parts, not including the buckle is 189mm.
NOTE: Men’s Regular length strap is the same length as a ladies Long length.
- What is the length of a Regular Ladies watch band?
This varies slightly depending on the manufacturer, but the overall average of both parts, not including the buckle is 174mm to 179mm.
NOTE: Ladies Regular length band is the same length as a Men's Short length.
- What is an "after market" or "original equipment" watch band?
- These are bands that are manufactured in style and fit to accommodate specific branded watches. They look very much like the original band and are often produced in the same factories. However, they do not have the watch brand's name and are purchased through Graham International.
- What is the life expectancy of a leather or exotic skin watch band?
- This varies greatly with the type of leather purchased and the acidity in the skin of the wearer. One year is the guideline but judgment is the key. If a band shows sign of excessive wear or having been exposed to water, it doesn't matter how long it has been worn. Leather is still leather; think along the lines of your leather gloves, shoes, or accessories. It will stain and discolor with moisture exposure, and mark when rubbed on a roughish surface. Graham International stands behind all manufacturer's defects. Durability and usage concerns are discretionary.
- What are your best sellers?
- Top sellers vary by market and location. We are happy to customize your assortment based upon your clientele and location. Please contact us for product recommendations and assistance.
Our Watch Winder Products
- What is your warranty on watch winders?
- Watch winders have an unconditional 1 year warranty and must be returned directly to the Canadian warehouse if problems arise. Please contact us for the return delivery address.
- What payment methods and trade credits are available?
- 30 day credit terms are available upon receipt of favorable trade references. Please complete our Credit Application Form and fax, email or mail it to us for approval.
- How do I get a catalog?
- New customers will receive a copy of our printed catalog with their first order. Customers may also request one to be sent with an order. An online catalog is available on our website here. You may also download a PDF catalog here.
- Is there a way to see your price list before I register for an account?
- We are committed to our resellers’ success. Pricing plays a large role in that success. We do not post a public price list because we feel it would undercut our resellers' ability to make pricing decisions that are best for them.
- What is your minimum order?
- Just a $30 purchase meets our minimum.
- Can I place a rush order?
- Rush orders can be shipped same day when requested before 3:00.
- What is your return policy?
- We guarantee our products. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of our bands, please contact us for a Return Authorization (RA). We accept returns within 30 days of purchase with a copy of the original invoice and RA. The item will be exchanged, replaced or credited to your account pending inspection.